This Page

has been moved to new address

Watch for my interview of Mayim Bialik next week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Reel Mama: Watch for my interview of Mayim Bialik next week!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Watch for my interview of Mayim Bialik next week!

I'll be interviewing Mayim next week about her new book Beyond the Sling, in which she discusses her approach to attachment parenting. Mayim is currently starring as Amy on The Big Bang Theory, and is also known for her breakthrough title role as Blossom on the hit NBC show.


If you have a question for Mayim, please let me know, and check out her book!  It's now in bookstores.


1 Comments:

At June 2, 2012 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Israel Fernando said...

I love her... <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home