This Page

has been moved to new address

Lois from "Family Guy" is exhaust-erated!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Reel Mama: Lois from "Family Guy" is exhaust-erated!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lois from "Family Guy" is exhaust-erated!

I'm normally not a big fan of "Family Guy," but this clip hits home for any mom. Recently my dad came up with the word "exhaust-erated" to describe toddler parents' general state of being.  Here Lois is one exhaust-erated lady, and we understand why.

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2011 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Ann Jones said...

I have a three year old and that is definitely how I feel most days :) New follower from MBS, have a great New Years! You can find me at
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
Stop by when you get the chance :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home